These instructions will give you the steps needed to upload a Storify presentation file to the Global Connections course website.
Please Note: Before you follow the steps below, make sure you have your Storify presentation uploaded to your Storify library in order to easily access it.
1. Log-in to the Global Connections website, click the "+ New" dropdown, then select "Post"
2. Enter your title and description of the presentation into your post.
3. Select your Instructor and Course Section from the dropdown menu in each text field.
If you don’t know the course section you’re in, navigate to your course in Canvas and look for the section # in the top left corner of your course.
4. Click the Storify icon within the text editor window.
Tip: Before clicking the Storify icon you might want to hit enter a few times to put some space between the descriptive text and your presentation.
5. Click "Insert" next to the Storify file you want to upload.
6. Within the pop-up window, enter your Storify login and click "Save."
7. Click the category that applies to the topic your post is about.
8. Create any tags you would like to use to specify your post and click "Add" to include them.
These tags have not been pre-created and are optional, but they will allow you to add any more specific and unique tags to separate your post from others.
9. Click Publish to make your post appear on the website.
Your post is now vieweable to others and users will be able to view your Storify presentation.