These instructions will give you the steps needed to upload a Prezi presentation file to the Global Connections course website.
1. Within Prezi, go to the presentation you want to upload.
2. Locate the Prezi id by looking at the number in the URL in your web browser.
3. Go back to the Global Connections website and click the “+ New” dropdown, then select “Post”
If you are not already logged into the site, you may have to log in again by entering your username and password at https://globalconnections.champlain.edu/wp-admin.
4. Enter your title into your post.
5. Select your Instructor and Course Section from the dropdown menu in each text field.
If you don’t know the course section you’re in, navigate to your course in Canvas and look for the section # in the top left corner of your course.
6. Type [prezi id = ” “] into the text box.
7. Paste the Prezi id # between the quotes.
8. Click the appropriate category that applies to the topic your post is about.
9. Create any tags you would like to use to specify your post and click “Add” to include them.
These tags have not been pre-created and are optional, but they will allow you to add any more specific and unique tags to separate your post from others.
10. Click Publish to make your post appear on the website.
Your post is now vieweable to others and users will be able to view your Prezi presentation.